Digital distortion / resampler pedal
Desktop versions of the pedal, using toggle switches instead of footswitches and an additional MUTE function.
- Crush, a bit mess/digital distortion parameter,
- Downsample, sets the sampling frequency, range from 32kHz (at zero) to 1kHz (at max),
- Telephone, a bandpass (350Hz-3.5kHz) filter for ultra lo-fi sound,
- Blend, dry/wet mix ratio knob,
- Level, output volume regulator,
- EXP In, expression pedal input (jack stereo),
- EXP Pedal Assign, a switch, allows to assign the Crush or Downsample parameter to the expression pedal,
- True Bypass.